Monday 23 February 2015

Packing

I'm right in the middle of the heaps phase of packing, when piles of different kinds of kit get winnowed down to what's really needed and what can be carried.


As well as all the contradictions of going to the subtropics in the middle of a rainy patch, working in a rural area and living in a lodge, there's the issue if what kit to take and what software to install.  This could go on for a while.  Luckily I've got Rick's library to get sorted out in, rather than the back of my van.

1 comment:

  1. Dear friends, good luck with everything, I am sorry I cannot be there... next time I will be, I hope :)
    One more thing, I think I should receive an e-mail when you post something on the blog, but I dont. Please do something about this if you can.
    Hugs
    Gusztav :)

    ReplyDelete